Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Crafts

So, I love to craft. It got so much worse once I lost my job and had time to read blogs and go to Michaels. Then, it got even worse once we got a Hobby Lobby in Augusta. Let's all take a moment of silence as we think of "The Hob". Okay, that is better. Really, it is my happy place. I walk in and all my stress just flows away. I could literally spend HOURS in that store. Seriously, L-O-V-E it!!! But, I digress!!!My mom and I have decided that we are going to try and put our talents to work and see if we can make some money from it. So, on Sunday, October 10th, we are having a Fall Harvest Open House! We are going to sell our jewelry that we make, my Thirty-One, personalized Christmas ornaments, candles, wine glasses, fall wreaths and center pieces, and Christmas wreaths! It will be a one stop shop!!

So, on Sunday, mom and I got together to make a couple of wreaths for the show. Here are some pictures of the creations we made!

Enjoy!!














1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'd love to see more pics of the stuff you and your mom make.

    ReplyDelete